Himachal Ranji player dies due to drugs overdose The
Himachal Ranji player dies due to drugs overdose
The dead body of Hoshiarpur’s Sahil Thakur was recovered from his room in sector-22. He had come to Chandigarh for cricket practice. The police have found smack, foil paper and a lighter from near his body. The police claim that the reason behind the death is overdose of drugs.
Sahil was recently named in the the list of potential players for Himachal Ranji but unfortunately he died before he could join the camp.
Sahil has been living in this house from past 9 years and was getting training in sector-16 cricket stadium. Also, he used to work as park time bouncer. From last two days, he was not receiving anyone’s phone call. His friends had seen him with a girl on Saturday for the last time. (DB)