Driver electrocuted at IGMC Shimla, Himachal after coming in contact with high-power line
SHIMLA- A truck driver was today electrocuted to death as his vehicle came in contact with high-power transmission line at Indira Gandhi Medical College here. Hakim Singh, who was carrying Magnet power supply Machine of IGMC here in his vehicle, had come to drop it in the college when the incident occurred. He died on the spot while another person was seriously injured. A case of endangering life or personal safety of others has been registered.
Image: Dainik Jagran