HP Cabinet Decisions: Annual increment for PAT, jobs, sponsor policy for GDO in health deptt
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh Cabinet, in a meeting held on Sept 18, 2017, took several decisions including filling up several posts in various departments, annual increment to PAT teachers, and development of five eco-villages.
The Primary Assistant Teachers (PAT) teachers will now get annual increment on lines of regular JBT and a transfer policy will be framed for PAT. The PAT teachers will be eligible for one-time transfer against a vacancy or on mutual cases after completion of three years of stay on particular station. Only female PAT teachers will be eligible for inter-district transfer in case of marriage.
The private sector also received government’s nod to introduce the course of Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
Under Beti Hai Anmol Yojna Girls of below Poverty Line (BPL) families, who are studying in graduate level and equivalent courses, will get a scholarship of Rs. 5000 annually.
These courses also include Bachelor Engineering, B.Tech, MBBS, B.ed and LLB. This scholarship was previously limited to a Rs 2250 per year for plus two level.
The qualified Jal Rakshaks with ITI diplomas will be given quota in R& P Rules for pump operators and fitters. Those with matric and 12 years of experience will be inducted against the post of Chowkidar and pump attendants. Around 1000 existing posts of Beldars will be re-designated as Chowkidar and pump attendants. Besides, they will also be provided an honorarium of Rs. 2500 per month.
The honorarium of Asha workers was increased to Rs. 1000 per month in addition to incentives provided.
The Cabinet approved a policy for sponsoring in-service General Duty Officers (GDOs) in the health department in difficult, hard and tribal areas of the State. The GDOs would be provided various monetary and non-monetary initiatives to serve in such areas and would be sponsored for doing PG Degree/Diploma, DM/MCh. DNB Master Courses within and outside the State.
The washing allowance of H.P. Secretariat Drivers and Workshop Association is increased from Rs. 30 to Rs 60 and to provide one additional uniform.
The Cabinet approved to create and fill the following posts:
- 50 posts of Medical Officers (MBBS) in Health and Family Welfare Department on contract basis through walk-in- interview
- To create and fill up 19 posts of drivers in tehsils offices of the State.To fill up 39 posts of Class-III and 33 posts of Class-IV in H.P. Beverages Ltd.
- Approved to fill up 3 posts of Registrar, up-gradation of 2 posts of Superintendent, grade-II to Superintendent Grade-I and 14 posts of Senior Assistant to Superintendent Grade-II in Forest Department as personal measure to them
- Filling up of 2 posts of Director-cum-Principal in Hydro Engineering College Bandla in district Bilaspur and Mahatma Gandhi Government Engineering College, Kotla (Jeori) in district Shimla on secondment/deputation basis
- Revival and conversion of 32 posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) into the cadre of JE (Mechanical) and JE (Electrical) in the Irrigation and Public Health Department
- Filling up 30 posts of Junior Engineers and 40 posts of Junior Office Assistants (JOA) IT, in agriculture department from existing waiting list of HPSSC, if any
- To create and fill up the posts in newly opened Government Degree College at Basdehra in district Una, Kaza in Lahaul- Spiti district, Jeori in district Shimla, Dadahu, Rhonat and Pajauhta (Phati Patel) in Sirmaur district
- Creation of 23 posts of various categories in Panchayati Raj department
- To create and fill 23 posts of various categories in Youth Services and Sports Department
- To create four posts of Secretaries for District Legal Services Authorities
- To create three posts of Superintendent Grade-II in Himachal Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Secretariat
- 2 computer operators and one data entry operator on outsource basis in education department
- Medical reimbursement facilities are now also available for regular employees of Zila Parishad cadre.
The Cabinet decided to develop eco-villages by collaborating with villagers. Five villages, Charau in Shimla district, Deonthal in Sirmaur district, Damru in Kinnaur district, Bhanjraru in Chamba district and Tipra in Bilaspur district, will be developed as Model Eco Villages.
Image: File Photo for Representational Purpose